1. If you are an Alberta/Canada graduate who has passed the entry-to-practice exam and wish to apply for general registration OR
  2. If you work as a technologist in another province and wish to apply for general registration OR
  3. If you are a recent Alberta/Canada graduate who has not passed the entry-to-practice exam but wish to apply for temporary registration OR
  4.  If you are a student at a post-secondary institution in Alberta and wish to apply for student membership:

Please enter your email address below and follow the steps to create an account and complete your application online. Online applications for internationally educated technologists are not currently available. Please see the How to Apply page on the College website for more details.

Note - If you are unsure whether the College has your information, stop and contact the College to avoid creating duplicate information.